Bye Bye Wiki



I used to have a Wikipedia entry. It was fairly brief and modest, mentioned only The Last Days of the Lacuna Cabal in its various incarnations, no plays, no short stories, no YA books. I have no idea who put it up. But it seems this guy has taken it down, just in time for my US release, because I'm not notable according to the guidelines.

Not notable? I've never been so insulted in all my life.



Then again, I suppose I've played fast and loose with the free encyclopedia now and again in the past. I once rewrote the end of The Fountainhead's synposis. It stayed up for three whole days before someone finally commented, 'That doesn't sound quite right,' and changed it back.



Maybe they pay attention to that sort of thing?

Ah well, it was worth it to have three precious days of some people swallowing the idea that Ayn Rand blew up Roark's building a second time.

No comments: